As Santa Cruz County continues to reopen in stages, we reopened our shop to allow customers back inside. We continue to follow state and local guidance, we also require masks for our curbside and indoors services.
We want our community to know that Therapeutic Healthcare Collective continues on working towards increasing awareness of COVID-19 amongst our community and is taking action in order to reduce the risk of exposure at our shop.
This is based on the evolving nature of our County wide response to COVID-19, the stages of reopening of local businesses and the issuance of the ORDER REQUIRING FACE COVERINGS and GENERAL SOCIAL DISTANCING by the County Health Officer on June 24, 2020.
Santa Cruz has now moved into the next phase of reopening and we started welcoming our customers back in the store on 9/1/20. While we are only allowing inside one customer at a time, we are also continuing to offer curbside service to customers who may have a higher risk of infection from COVID.
Please take a moment to review the following for your own understanding of what Therapeutic Healthcare Collective is doing to protect our staff and community.
- Therapeutic Healthcare Collective continues to conduct regular staff trainings to keep employees up to date on best practices to reduce the potential spread of the virus and how to recognize its signs and symptoms.
- Therapeutic Healthcare Collective is utilizing all data-driven resources, including those issued by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), and the Santa Cruz County Health Department to reduce the potential spread of COVID-19 in our community.
- Our staff understands the best method of prevention and minimizing the spread of the virus is to implement the practice of regular hand washing, sanitizing all surfaces touched and wearing masks.
- Our staff have been instructed to stay home if they suspect that they may have been exposed to the virus. Please note that as of now, no staff or clients of Therapeutic Healthcare Collective have reported any potential exposures or have been positive for COVID.
- As the CDC recommends frequent hand washing is the most effective way to reduce the spread of COVID-19, Therapeutic Healthcare Collective has instructed staff to double the frequency and time of handwashing that they already practice.
- Therapeutic Healthcare Collective is temporarily reducing the number of staff that we have on site in order to increase the amount of space between people at any given time.
- Therapeutic Healthcare Collective has implemented a “no-touch, no-smell” policy for our products.
- We require that everyone wear a mask that covers the mouth and nose.
- If you have any lung conditions and/or breathing problems, you may a face shield with a mask that only covers your mouth, allowing your nose be free to breathe.
- All surfaces at Therapeutic Healthcare Collective are wiped down with 91% isopropyl alcohol frequently throughout the day, with high-touch surfaces such as door handles, glass and tablets being wiped almost constantly.
- We ask that any community member of Therapeutic Healthcare Collective who is concerned that they may have been exposed to COVID-19 to please stay home.
- We deep clean and sanitize the entire store frequently and make sure our HVAC system is working to it’s fullest capacity.
What will it look like when we welcome customers back inside?
- Sneeze guards are installed at each register station.
- Hand sanitizers at the entrance and at each check out station
- Physical distancing of at least 6 ft. is required in and outside of the store.
- We will be limiting the amount of customers that are allowed in our store at one at a time.
- We appreciate your compliance with the COVID safety measures we put into place in order to keep all our employees and community safe and healthy.
What to be a Conscious Cannabis Consumer?
- Check out our up-to-date menus before arriving at the store so you come prepared making your experience as efficient as possible.
- Order Online and your order will be ready when you arrive.
- Phone call orders can be placed too!
- Shop solo in order to minimize the risk of COVID exposure and spread.
- Keep a safe distance of 6ft as you wait in line outside.
- We accept cash and credit cards.
- Value your health and that of your community. We are all in this together.